How should I Pack my Items?
Here at LugLess, we ship almost anything! However, it is important to realize that your items may be transported via plane, train, or truck for multiple days at a time and can experience a lot of bumps on their journey! We know nobody likes damaged items, so we have put together some packing guidelines you should follow before you ship your belongings!
- When possible box your luggage with a strong and rigid box that is new with no tears, rips, bends, or other damage. Boxes can be purchased at your local moving store or online at amazon.com.
- Use proper cushioning materials such as bubble wrap or similar
- Wrap items separately - Fragile contents should not directly touch the inside of a shipping box
- Do not pack more than your bag/box can handle! You can add another bag through your LugLess account if necessary
- Use pressure-sensitive plastic or nylon reinforced tape that's at least 2 in wide
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Remove any old labels from previous shipments or flights from your bag
- Ensure your delivery information on the label is accurate
- Sports equipment (golf clubs, skis, snowboards, bikes) must be in a travel case or boxed
- Securely attach your shipping label to your bag
- Place the copy label inside your bag, case, or box