How does billing work?
LugLess is affiliated with carriers including FedEx® and UPS® that will weigh and measure every package going through their networks. Since all carriers price based on both weight and size, we must as well. If the Dimensional Weight of your luggage is larger than its actual scale weight then the Dimensional weight will be used for the final billing calculations. We call this the Billable Weight.
Shipment Summary Charges
If the carrier adjusts a shipment then the user will be billed accordingly. Billing adjustments are consolidated around 14 business days after each leg of your shipment is delivered. They will be automatically billed to the credit card on file and a detailed Shipment Summary Invoice will be emailed to the user. The following charges may be billed after a shipment is delivered:
- Billable Weight Adjustment: low, prorated, per pound rate
- Large Package charge: up to $120 per bag
- Residential charge: $6 per bag
- Saturday drop off fee: $8 per bag
- Address Correction after bag shipped: $22 per bag
- Delivery Change after bag shipped: $25 per bag + Transit charges
- Import Duties/Taxes: Varies based on import country and value of luggage
- Over Maximum Size or Maximum Weight charge: up to $1000 per bag