What can I ship?
LugLess can ship almost anything, but we specialize in shipping luggage, golf clubs, and skis. We can also ship boxes! But be sure to take a look at our list of prohibited items.
Size & Weight Categories
We have six categories based on billable weight. Choose the category that is closest to your needs. You may want to understand billable weight which is based on both dimensions and weight if you are shipping a large item.
- Carry On - up to 25 billable pounds
- Checked - up to 50 billable pounds
- Oversize - up to 75 billable pounds
- Golf Clubs - up to 50 billable pounds
- Skis - up to 30 billable pounds
- Snowboard - up to 35 billable pounds
- Ski Boot bags - usually considered "Carry On."
- Bikes - generally have a billable weight of around 100 lbs due to their excessive size. If you want to ship a bike, choose "Oversize" when booking, but expect an adjustment.
We also ship boxes, and we generally recommend boxing your luggage if possible so it doesn't ship naked.
Looking to ship an item that does not fall into the above category? Place it in a box and see which category it falls under using our calculator.
Still Not Sure?
If you choose the wrong category, don't worry! Our carriers weigh and measure each item and provide us with a final billable weight shortly after delivery. You will be notified and pay a low per-pound rate for any overages.