What should I know about booking my trip?
Shipping shouldn't be complicated or expensive, but it often is. That's why we created LugLess and our company has a relentless focus on keeping it simple and affordable. Learn how to book your trip below!
Found in this article
Can I get a quote?
You can easily get pricing for your trip and book online here:
It works the same way you book a flight, so it should be super intuitive. If you have any questions just let us know.
What do I need prior to booking?
While you can create a quote based on zip codes alone, we will need some additional information to complete your booking. Once you have gathered all the information listed below, you'll be ready to roll!
- Travel dates
- Destination address - Hotel, residence, rental, college campus
- Number of bags
- Bag categories - Not sure? Run them through our calculator
How to book a LugLess trip
- Enter your information - We offer three different travel options (one-way, roundtrip, and return) and six different bag sizes to ensure booking is quick and easy. Just select your preferences in the top left corner and enter your addresses to get started!
- Choose a shipping option - We offer two or more shipping options between most locations within the United States. Our fastest option is an overnight air service that arrives on the next business day and our slowest option is a day-definite ground service.
- Choose a support plan - Our support plans allow you to choose the level of service that best fits your needs. There are four support plans to choose from. LugLess shipping labels come complimentary with our "Minimal Plan" but you can choose a more comprehensive support plan if you require insurance, doorstep pickup, or phone support.
- Confirm and Pay - Validate any address corrections and pay with any major credit or debit card.
After you've booked your LugLess trip simply print your shipping labels and pack as you normally would for airline travel.
How to Pay
LugLess accepts payment from any major credit or debit card company such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover
How far in advance should I book
After you've booked your hotel is a good time to book with LugLess. We recommend booking at least 10 days before your trip to ensure you have access to our most affordable services which can take up to 6 business days. However, you can book a trip day of if need be.
Plan to have your luggage arrive one day before you need it, since it may arrive as late as 11:59 PM on the scheduled delivery date.